Terms of Service
Fees and Payments
- Your account will be set up as soon as we receive payment and our payment partners have screened the order in case of fraud. Providing false contact information will result in the discontinuation of services.
- You agree to pay Webline Services, in advance of the time period during which services are provided. You agree that until and unless you cancel your recurring payments to Webline Services, those services will be billed on a recurring basis and the monies used for those services.
- Any account not paid in full 24 hours after the due date will be suspended and late fees applied. You must pay these late fees before you can reactivate your services or have services with us again.
- We do not warrant our services. There will be no account credits for any downtime or losses incurred.
- You will be charged a one-time fee if you are permanently suspended for us to send you files if you request them.
- All cancellations must be submitted via the cancellation request section in the client area (Webline-Services Account). Failure to do so could result in penalties
- Any abuse may be subject to, while rare, a penalty. Said abuse can include but is not limited to getting our IP’s blacklisted.
- If you cancel all of our services within the 7 day grace period you will receive your full payment back minus set up fees. (no setup fee if not listed).
- If you have had services with us before you will not be eligible for any type of money-back guarantee.
- Invoices that have been paid more than once with multiple Paypal Subscriptions, Express Checkout Payments, or any other payment method can only be added as credit towards the account and cannot be refunded via Paypal.
- Refunds are forbidden if you have used 10GB or more of your allocated bandwidth usage on any of your products.
- We reserve the right to withhold a refund for 30 days after the date of activation before refunding The Subscriber if we believe The Subscriber has used the service for prohibited activities listed below or illegal activities.
- Setup fees, licenses, software, dedicated services, IP addresses, and labor such as admin time is not refundable.
- Refunds are at our discretion and may be refused for any reason. Including but not limited too if we have spent significant time working on an account such as admin time.
- If The Subscriber has violated these terms, we reserve the right to not refund the Subscriber.
- There are no early termination refunds issued if services are canceled or terminated before renewal. Service credit can be provided for any unused period.
- Webline Services can not be held liable for any content hosted here against any law. Webline Services does it’s best to remove unlawful content, but some may go unotticed. Unlawful content may consist of –
- Adult Content/ Child Pornography (Legal adult content is acceptable.)
- Illegal Downloads (mp3’s, videos, etc.)
- Cracked/Pirated Software
- Hacking Programs/ How to Hack
- Illegal Sales (controlled substances, bombs)
- Fradulent Sites
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone or any entity regardless of the reason.
- Any abuse of our staff in any medium or format will result in the suspension of your services.
- It is your responsibility to make sure your content is secure and your passwords are kept safe.
- Transfers to our server are non liable for data loss, or innacuracies.
- It is your responsibility to keep your own backups. Webline Services is not responsible for lost/innacurate data.
- Third party software is not supported on our unmanaged services.
- There will be no tolerance for illegal use or abuse. Any sites, subsites, or services found in violation will be terminated without notice. Wether or not your account is voilating the terms will be decided by the person(s) reviewing your account.
- There is zero tolerance for spam. Webline Services does not allow mas mailing or email marketing of any servers. If a client is caught doing any sort of email marketing, service will be terminated with no refund..
- Any shared services abusing disk I/O or causing load issues for other customers on the server will be suspended and notified.
- Any reseller account found abusing the backup feature will have the feature disabled and notified.
- We reserve the right to disallow the use of any service that could be used for spamming such as IRC.
- The following is a list of stricly prohibited services
- PTP File Sharing
- We reserve the right to block/filter or throttle ports and/or ip address ranges at our discretion. This may include blocking port 6667(IRC) , denying access from known spamming IP address range, and limiting the speed of certain traffic types such as VOIP, Shoutcast, or Proxy.
Changes and Acceptance
- Upon acceptance of these terms you are opting in to email communication between Webline Services and you the subscriber.
- We reserve the right to make changes to our services, prices, and/or terms at any time.
- We reserve the right to disclose any of your information to law enforcement agencies without consent from subscriber upon lawful request.
- Your acceptance of these terms are assumed upon signing up for a plan with us.
- Last change was made at 4:04pm Friday September 6th 2019.
Upon expiration or termination of Colocation Agreement, Customer shall have five (5) business days within which to remove the Equipment (not fixtures) from the Colocation Space and restore the Colocation Space, at its own expense, to its original condition as it was prior to the installation of Customer Equipment. Customer shall bear the cost of removal and may instruct Webline Services in writing as to where to deliver the Equipment, F.O.B. Webline Services Premises, to Customer. In the event Customer fails to provide such written instructions as set forth herein at least ten (10) business days prior to expiration or termination of this Agreement or to remove the Equipment within the five (5) day period set forth above, Webline Services shall either store the Equipment at Customer’s cost or dispose of the Equipment. In either case, Webline Services shall bear no responsibility or liability under any circumstances for any loss or damage arising out of the storage or disposal of the Equipment. The customer is strictly prohibited from making any alterations or construction changes to the Colocation Space without the consent of Webline Services or if needed Webline Services’ lessor.
cPanel has made changes to its cPanel license reactivation policy; there is a charge for reactivation fees for cPanel licenses that have been suspended or have been cancelled and purchased again later on. These reactivation fee charges will be made to cPanel licenses of VPS Servers and Dedicated Servers. (The fee is monthly license fee) Please note if you have a VPS or Dedicated server and if timely payments are not made and if the server is suspended or you request an extension to process the payment, then at the time of renewal of cPanel license, cPanel will be charging reactivation fees and you will be responsible for paying this charge, otherwise you will have to purchase the cPanel license from your end.
Due to cPanel’s new policy, all unpaid or overdue cPanel accounts will be deleted by the 12th of each month. In the event that we have the latest backup of this account, a restore with an additional fee would be possible.
In addition to other provisions in this Agreement allowing for changes in the Purchase Price, if significant fluctuations occur at any time in the costs of Inventory, Manufacturer and Buyer will review the impact of such fluctuations and agree to an increase or decrease in the Purchase Price arising therefrom for Products whose costs are affected by such fluctuations.